April 30, 2007

Fairy's and Fast cars

The little guy lost his first tooth this weekend!! Tonight I finally got him to pose for a picture. These things must be documented! The Toof Fairy left him a dollar and a sword bubble thingy. Very excited he was. The first thing he did with it was open it in the den and spill half the blue bubble sticky stuff out on the carpet. (joy joy!)





Sunday we took off to the races. I don't know what the race was called, cause I don't pay attention to these things. I do know it was in Danville, VA at VIR, and I saw a bunch of guys from the Speed channel there talking in front of cameras, so it must of been a big deal...




At the race, the blue bubbly sword thing was put to good use - Until it was used as a baseball bat, and a soccer ball was used as the baseball - I guess you use what you have handy. Anyway, not long after mom said "be careful or your going to break that..." it broke. I shoulda kept my mouth shut.










He's planning on writing a letter to the Toof Fairy to ask for another one when his next 2 toofs come out. 2 - so he has a spare - in case he breaks another one. Thinking ahead...




Here's a pic of me and my hubby to be. He looks mad, but I think the sun is just in his eyes (and he hates - ABSOLUTELY hates getting his picture taken). My son took the picture and I was surprised he didn't cut our heads off!!

The race was fun. Before it started we got to walk around and see all the cars up close and personal. My son and I picked our favorite car purely based on the paint job. Black and Gold. My hubby to be picked his care purely based on the make. He's a ford man. The Ford didn't finish - towards the end of the race, we just never saw it again. Crashed - or engine trouble - it just vanished. We could only see about a 10th of the track. Our Black and Gold car came in like 15th out of 20. We'll do better next time....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

When my son's first tooth came out - we were visiting Grandma - and it got lost somewhere upstairs in the carpeting. We never found it. Both the toothfairy and mom were sad.

However, it turns out the toothfairy makes allowances. He just had to draw a picture of what it looked like.

Anonymous said...

i have a few years before i get to that stage..i think?... i would have probably picked out a car based on the paint job to;).. sounds like ya'll had a good time!! Funny that they think ahead like that.. kids sometimes blow me away with what they come up with

Anonymous said...

I spy, with my little eye, someone who still has poison ivy...?

OHMYGOD Little dude isn't a baby anymore! Not even a little bit. He is a "kid", a guy to be. Wow.

Ford Man. You know how I feel about this. I crapped when I saw I reserved a Ford effing Focus for my trip out your way. If my plane doesn't crash I am sure the Ford will...

Nancy said...

Karmyn - the teeth are so little! I can see how they could be lost easily. I dont remember them being so small - when I was small. Good thinking on the drawing solution though!

Wolfbaby - mines 5 almost 6. but I dont know if he's normal or not - well he's not normal, but I dont know if he's early or late as far as teeth falling out.. hehe

Marn - yes, you have good eyes. I still have lingerings of poison ivy - 2 MONTHS later - gr... no itchy, no oozy, but still red. Alls I got to say is they better be gone before I hit the beach in July. I dont want to talk about Ford's with you. :P

Anonymous said...

Ok, no Fords. Let's talk about gun laws and mental health instead.

heh.

Anonymous said...

Well said.