May 2, 2007

Smack'in back

I thought since evil Marnie was hittin Melissa while she's down, I'd help her out and throw in a few surprise BBW hits on Canada. Give Melissa a little time to get her next plan of attack together...



Let's play the which one is me game first. I think I was about in 3rd or fourth grade when this was taken.




One of the girls in this picture is still a very close friend of mine. We've grown up together - kindergarten through college. Its nice to have friends that have known you so long, and still like you.



Baby baby time. Which one's the baby? The lion pictured I got from Santa on my very first christmas.


I still have him. Here he is in all his glory today. A little strung out, and half blind, but he's hang'in on.



Last but not least.... clogging at the county fair in 1984. I hated it - and loved it - at the same time.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww cute pics :)

clogging... bet that was hard work.. i can understand the love hate thing.

Anonymous said...

OMG. Clogging? We can't be friends anymore. At least we had cheerleading in common.

The cheerleading pic. EASY. you are in the middle.

Could you be any cuter? I think we need some awkward tween pictures. With zits.

Hopefully Melissa will get her head out of her butt and read some blogs soon. For now let's just gang up on her.

Anonymous said...

'Fraid I have to agree with Marnie on this one. Clogging is cause for removal from my bookmarks.

Oh wait, if you gang up against Melissa I'll keep you in.

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD. You are brilliant! And cute! Clogging. I have never met anyone who clogged. Well, my sink. But that's not a person. Although, I hear from Marnie that the planetarium is a person.

btw, I CAN HEAR YOU MARNIE AND WILLOWTREE. Just 'cause it's taking me a little time to get around to everyone's blog doesn't mean I don't have my eye on you god-forsaken non-Americans.

Nancy said...

uh.. marn and WT, I think you misunderstood. I was ganging up on Marnie WITH melissa....

not the other way around

Anonymous said...

Hahah. I knewwww she would come out of the rabbit hole if I poked her enough.

Sink = clogged. Priceless.